Tuesday 24 January 2012

New Beginnings



Okay, so initially I had no idea what this blog would be. I think it started out as a place to air my written ramblings but then it somewhat spiralled into promoting my online store.

A few things you should know about me:

- I am an 'ideas girl'. I have (what I think are) fine ideas coupled with honourable intentions yet I'm rather egregious with the follow through.

- My memory is less functional than a cock-flavoured lollipop.  Even if I intend this blog to be anything more than it already is, it possibly won’t be.

So, all this being said, I fully intend to retrograde this blog in to what most have started out as, a self-indulgent page of word vomit. Now, if I can happily delude myself in to believing someone will actually read this thing then we are away...

No comments:

Post a Comment